Saturday, June 15, 2019

Red Butte Garden Walk. June 2019.

I have two gardens to walk and and hopefully more to 
find this summer.  I like going to the Red Butte gardens because
they have a bigger garden and they have most of the flowers labeled.



I loved all the different purple flowers.  From this tiny flower
to the big allium flowers.





This is such a cool tree. It is a White Kousa Dogwood.  
I love the huge flowers on it.



The Views from the top of the water wise garden are amazing.

This is a Ghost Honeysuckle plant.




This is a Decadence False Indigo, Baptisia Cherries Jubilee plant.
The bee's loved it.





Do you see the bee in this photo?




The view from the very top of the water wise garden.




Bowl of Beauty Peony.


Hedgehog Cactus.

I hope you enjoyed the photos from my walk. 
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment