Saturday, June 15, 2019

Garden Walk Week 11. The Roses are starting to bloom.

Finally had a sunny day to walk at the gardens. 
I hope you enjoy the photos I'm not going to comment too much.

I like how the lighting makes this Cosmo look like it is floating in the air.


They just planted this area and the humming birds love the little red flowers.




I love the flowers on this tree.


The roses are starting to bloom, I always feel like I am
walking in the Beast rose garden when I am here. 
I love the movie "Beauty and the Beast."





This is the favorite rose for the bees.












I like the reflection you see in this photo.


The Iris ares still looking good.








I like getting the different stages of flowers blooming. I think it's 
cool to see the flower just starting to open.

Well which photo do you like best?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment