Friday, June 7, 2019

Garden Walk Week 10. Walking in the pouring rain. Rain may be a theme this summer.


I try hard to walk at the gardens every week when they are open.
This week we had rain, and rain, and more rain.  It 
seems to be the theme for our spring and the beginning or summer.
So I walked in the pouring rain with an umbrella.
I have to say I still got some good photos of flowers even while taking
photos and balancing the umbrella over me. The nice thing was I had
the gardens all to myself.



They have taken the tulips away and are planting new plants.
I think there are some cosmos.



Zinnias all in a row.

This is a cool purple plant I need to find out what it is.


There are lots of Iris plants blooming right now.

Allium



The roses will start blooming soon.




The Peonies are blooming too.






This is a flower on a tree.  I am not sure what the 
tree is but they are so pretty.

Peter Rabbit is fed well in the garden.


I hope you liked this weeks photos.  I really need to 
get learning about the plants and flowers.  
By the end of my walk it was pouring out and I got soaked getting to 
my car as I had borrowed the umbrella.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment