Sunday, June 23, 2019

Garden Walk Week 12. The Roses are in full bloom and smell so sweet.

The garden is full of new plants.  I love walking and seeing all the things
they have been planting in place of the tulips.

These remind me of a pinwheel.

I love the big pots of plants.

I like to see the different plants and colors that
they come in.  I love the dark almost purple color
of this plant with the lime green edges.


My bee photo of the week.  They have a lot
of big bumble bees this year, but not
as many honey bees as they had last year.  I wonder
if their hives had a problem.



The roses in the rose garden are beautiful right now.
When I walk here I often think of the story of
"Beauty and the Beast." 
I imagine that the Beast rose garden was just as beautiful.








The water lilies are also so beautiful to see.

I saw this beautiful Clematis near the fragrance garden.


The theme this year is plants that changed history.
In the fragrance garden they are planting all sorts of
interesting plants.  Look they have a pineapple plant.
I have never seen a pineapple plant before.  I guess 
I thought they grew way up in a tree.




The Clematis climbing up one of the walls in the secret garden.


There are lots of Lilies starting to bloom.

I now have a collection of beautiful Peony photos.




This is not a peony, I'm not sure what it flower it is,
I love how it is lit up by the sun.









Well I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my photos.
Do you have a favorite?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment