Thursday, June 27, 2019

Garden Walk Week 13. Roses, Lilies and Dinosaurs Oh My!

This week at the gardens there were some beautiful Lilies in bloom.


Look there is still snow on the mountains. 

The roses in the rose garden are still looking really nice.
I have been trying to get a good photo of each rose that has a 
name plate with it.





I thought the petals on this daisy were interesting. 

They have some pretty poppies in the fragrance garden.



I thought that this looks a bit like a mouth waiting to consume something,
I don't know if I was a bee if I would feel safe crawling in there.

They have hidden dinosaurs in the trees again.
I found three of the trees.



While looking for dinosaurs I found this humming bird on 
it's nest.  It was hard to get a good photo.

A huge bumble bee. 


Bachelor Buttons.





I love walking around the secret garden.
I'm thinking of doing a photo book with my favorite photos from 
just in this part of the garden.







This is a flower on a tree.  I'm amazed by all the flowering trees.


I love seeing the humming birds.

Well I wonder how long it will take me to find all the dinosaurs.
I like the added fun to my walk.
Have a wonderful week.  Hope you enjoyed the photos.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment