Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Retail Reality....By Thinking of My Favorite Things I Kept from becoming the Grinch this Christmas....

My son made this for me for Christmas....It's has a few of my favorite things....My Cat...Flowers from my garden...The snow covered mountains...A soft blanket....And my daughters buttery popcorn.
I love it, and it made me think....I did it, I did not become a grumpy Grinch at Christmas.  I enjoyed the season despite the stress of working in a retail store. I survived lines that were too long, multiple call outs, being pulled in 5 different directions, shifts changes that are crazy, working without breaks or lunches, and computers breaking down.. without coming home and being grumpy and cranky with my family.
Christmas came and I had a wonderful day with my family and got this beautiful present.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too.
G.G

No comments:

Post a Comment