Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Days 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20..... Boy I've been busy this week

I can say even with my crazy retail job, I have not become the Grinch yet!  Sorry to not have posted for a whole week, but I'm in the midst of crazy shift work, plus I have a horrible head cold on top of it all. But I've been thinking of my favorite Christmas things each day.
Day 10....I like looking at decorated Christmas trees....Mine is still not decorated.
Day 11...I like the colors red and white for Christmas....I actually have a lot of red and white decorations around the house this year.  I like this Penguin tree.
Day 12...I love listening to funny Christmas Songs...our favorite ones this year are "The Straight No Chasers"  12 days of Christmas and the Nutcracker


Day 13....I like wrapping Christmas presents with my helper.

Day 14...I like sending and receiving Christmas cards...Though haven't received many this year and mine are going out a little late due to my helper.

Day 15...Going to the city and seeing the lights with my family...even with moody teenagers!
Day 16...I like shopping for Christmas presents...though this year some won't be getting here on time!
Day 17...I like all the special meals that they make for us at work, baked potato bar, pizza night....
Day 18....I like being able to help people find the special gift they are looking for...I found something that one of the employees was looking for and that was great.
Day 19...I was happy I had the Christmas program Sunday off, I got to hear lots of great Christmas music and my son sang in the choir too!
Day 20...I love getting homemade goodies...We got lots of yummy bread this year!
The Christmas lights were beautiful this year in down town Salt Lake City.... The Macy's store had window displays made all of candy too.
Hope you are all surviving that last few days of Christmas shopping !
G.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment