Thursday, June 5, 2014

Throw Back Thursday.....Camping....

Here is a photo of me as a young child on a camping trip.  I don't remember much about this trip and as I child did not go camping that often but when my children got old enough we went camping almost every summer with my parents.

Here is a photo of my daughter camping in Maine, she was so happy to have her own tent.  My children loved to go camping with their grandparents.  They had fun hiking, biking, swimming and cooking hot dogs and s'mores over the fire.
They loved to hang out under this bridge and fish.
They enjoyed time with cousins.
This is from the year we had a cabin at Ricker pond because it rained so much.
My kids and Husband they loved camping, I survived it....I'm not a big outdoors, sleep on the ground person.
 The very best part of the camping trips......
was all the time spent with my parents and extended family!
I'm hoping to do different throw back Thursday blogs every week.
We will see.  G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment