Thursday, June 26, 2014

# Throw back Thursday..... First wheels......

Here is a photo of my husband with his first set of wheels.  A cute red tricycle!  He looks so cute all dressed up for Sunday church.  The story is that he had so much fun going down the driveway and scuffing his feet while doing it that he ruined his new Sunday shoes. 

Here I am with my first tricycle. I look to be having fun.  I'm sure I'm pretending that this is a pony.  As everything when I was young was somehow going to become a horse, and I would ride off and have grand adventures.
Here is our son with his first tricycle.  I remember we were so excited to get him his first bike.  I think he really liked riding on it too.  We lived on a very busy street so when it came to moving up to a regular bike the kids actually learned to ride at their grandparents in Vermont.  That was the summer of bruises and band aids.   It is fun to see photo's from three generations riding on the little red tricycle. 
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment