Monday, May 26, 2014

How Do You Choose.........

I decided today to go through Tulip photos to prepare a blog on Tulips.  I have over 100 photo's of Tulips.  I loaded 68 of them into my photo workshop to crop and edit for the blog.
As I began to edit the photo's I realized I had way too many that I liked.  And so my question is how do you choose.... Which should I use?

So here are a few photo's of Tulips taken to see the inside of the flower.  I love taking photo's from all different angles and then seeing which is best.
I like the different patterns you see inside the Tulips.
I love that Tulips come in so many different colors and sizes.  I'm not sure which will be chosen for the Tulip blog, but I'm having fun looking at all the beautiful photo's again.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment