Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother I Love you....Mother I do....

Mother I Love You.....Mother I Do........
How can you not love someone who has been there for you all your life.  This is a photo of me and my mom when I was young. Thank you mom for sacrificing many of your dreams to take care of me.

Mother I love you...Mother I Do.... Father in Heaven has sent me to you......
Here is a photo of my mom with her parents and me and my brother.  My Mom did not have the easiest of lives, but she was sure her children were raised better.  I'm thankful for that.
Mother I Love you....Mother I do.... Father in Heaven has sent me to you... When I am near you I love to hear you singing so softly that you love me too...... My Mother helped me learn about God and Faith and the importance of loving others and forgiveness.  Here is a photo of my Miller Grandparents and my brother, mother and I after my confirmation at the church I attended as a teen.  My grandmother made my outfit. Thank you mom for teaching me the importance of faith.
Mother I LOVE You.....I LOVE YOU....I Do.... Here we are at my college graduation.  My mom never got to attend college, but she made sure I could, and I worked real hard because I knew of the sacrifices she made so I could go.... I loved my years in college and learning although I'm not in the animal science field I still use things I learned then to help me now, and I did have a minor in small business management, so being a supervisor of a store does fit with what I studied.  Thank you Mom!
We both shared a love of horses and spent some wonderful years riding together.
She was there for my wedding....
She helped to celebrate the birth of my children....
Here are 3 generations....Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter
Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter
 Here we are on my 30th birthday....How time flies.....My mom, My mother in law and my daughter.
This spring while mom visited we took another 3 generation photo.  I'm the shortest now.  Thank you mom for all you have taught me, all that you gave to me, all the time you spent with me, all the prayers you prayed for me....For being a very important part of my life.
Mother I love you....I Love you....I Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment