Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I survived my first Night shift in Utah!

Here is another photo of going down the mountain. I need to find out what the name of the mountain is that I keep traveling over.  I got to drive over it again today.  All the little shrubs are changing color.  It will be interesting to see what the mountains look like in the different seasons. 
Last night I had my first night shift at Kohl's.  It was also my first time alone in customer service.  And I had no clue where anything was, I had forgotten how to do things, but thankfully I had help and I my brain figured out the rest.  I was supposed to work until 11:30 but didn't get out until 12:30.  Makes the Christmas season that is looming scary.  If you get out at an hour later than you are scheduled does that mean soon I'll be getting home around 2am?  Ugh.  Guess I'll be doing a lot of napping while the kids are in school.
I have to say "I LOVE THE UTAH MOUNTAINS!"  I can't wait to go places and learn more about them.  I'm truly enjoying our move and learning about this state.  Because I've slept most of today I don't have much to share today.  I look forward to having tomorrow off and doing a little more investigating and just learning about my surroundings. Oh since I work night I got to see the "Valley"  in the wee hours of the morning and can I say it's beautiful.  It is also very lit up even so early in the morning.  The moon looked so beautiful last night too.  I like to drive home in the middle of the night as there is no traffic. Talk to you soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment