Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wild Hunter

On our walk the other day we spotted this beautiful cat out in the woods hunting. I'm not sure if it is a wild cat or someones pet. I was thankful for the telephoto lens on the camera. My daughter loves cats and reads these books called "Warriors" about wild cats. So seeing the cat was just a treat for her. When we take walks she often points out where the wild cat's might live. I think he might have been hunting chipmunks. We may have caused him to lose his prey.
Today the sky reflects my feelings perfectly. Cloudy and grey. I feel a bit overwhelmed and tired.

It has been hard for my family to come to terms with the loss of my husbands friend. My husband actually ended up coming home from work today. He fixed the car that he had from the night before and then came home. He has made a total of 4 hours this week. This job situation is just not the greatest. Although there is one point he should remember and that is none of the mechanics are making hours. Yet when the work does come in it seems the service writer does not give him much of it. I printed him some other job notices in hopes he may just try to apply to other jobs, but he doesn't seem interested at this point. I try so hard to be the cheer leader, the one who


makes life seem normal and happy around the house for everyone, and yet there are moments when I feel I'd would just love to curl up and cry. I'll be glad to get to work tomorrow. To just have a bit of time away. I'm hoping next week I'll have more hours. I'd like to get at least 25 hours a week. I'm sure as the holidays approach I will get more time. We are probably OK for another month at which point I may cash in my one retirement fund. Everyone says not to, but I'd much rather cash it in while the stock market is high than wait for it to go low again. I don't have much hope of having a retirement. I think I'll be working anyways. I'd like to just have a cushion. I guess I just don't want to lose my house. We are not behind on anything, nor do we have any big bills, but that fear is just something that is always at the back of my head. I guess we all have things we worry over. I am trying very hard to not spend anything on my credit cards this month. We will see. I hope this economy turns around. It is awfully hard out there. Hope that all who are reading have a wonderful week.





Sorry put the same photo in twice couldn't tell what I was looking at!

No comments:

Post a Comment