Friday, October 8, 2010

They are Blooming!

Here is another photo of the purple cosmo out in my garden. I think they are just beautiful.

The other photo's are of my mum's, they are finally opening. I am home today taking care of my daughter who is sick with a fever. She started feeling sick sometime yesterday. I've been up all night long because I laid in her bed to help comfort her. She slept most of the time but I did not.

My week has had it's ups and downs. I have a job and orientation is on Thursday. I'm glad for this and hopeful that everyone in my family is well by the time Thursday rolls around. I pray I do not get this bug. I'd hate to lose a job before even


beginning.

My Husbands job is not going well. He has only made 10hours so far this week. I'm not sure how many more weeks like this we can take. I almost wish he took the other job at least he would have gotten constant pay. I'm considering cashing in my retirement fund from when I worked for the bank so that we have more of a cushion. We would have been better off if he was unemployed and now I understand why people are not taking jobs.

On the health care front, they received my fax asking them to not terminate our insurance. I pray that this will happen. I'm becoming very sick from all this health insurance stuff. I feel so depressed today. Of course it could be due to lack of sleep, a sick child, and stress. I want to find something to be happy about, some hope. But right now I just hope to curl up and go to sleep. I'm sorry I don't have anything that good or hopeful to say. I'm thankful I was able to buy groceries for this week, that I was able to pay all the bills for this month, I had money to pay for the health insurance I hope to have, I'm thankful that I will start working soon, I'm thankful that I have enough money to pay my mortgage at the end of the month, I'm thankful that I have enough money to buy groceries next week. This time has certainly shown me how easy we had it before. Sometimes I wish I could just go back in time and be back to the easier days. I hope I can find the strength to make it through this. I have never prayed so much, worked so hard to be good. I continually hope for the Lord to bless my family. I just need to be more patient. It is a terribly hard thing to learn. I know there are



so many others who's struggles are more than mine, but for right now I feel as if I've been brought to the very edge of what I can bare.
I hope tomorrow brings more hope to me.










No comments:

Post a Comment