Sunday, September 16, 2018

# The No Green Challange.... My Coloring addiction taken to a new level....

One of my favorite stress relievers is coloring.  I have a day planner
where one page is a coloring page and the other page is the days for the week.
I also have daily coloring pictures...
At some point this summer I realized that I was doing way too much coloring.
It's nice to color, but the weekly coloring and daily coloring pictures were 
getting to be too much.  So I stopped doing the daily coloring pictures.
I'm going to go through and find ones that are my favorites and color them, but I'm not doing one everyday.  I think the problem was that sometimes it could take an hour or more to color these.
The other issue I had was that most of the coloring pages needed green.  I love the flower garden theme and ocean themes, but there was so much green.
I now have a collection of markers because my green pens kept running out of ink.  Although I now can just buy green markers when they run out which is nice. 





As you can see almost every coloring page needs green.
A few weeks ago I just got sick of using green.
I told my daughter this and we started a challenge.
#The No Green Challenge.
You don't use green in your coloring even if the picture should have green.
I think this is the picture that started it all.  I saw the flamingo and decided
I'm doing that pink, I don't care.  Then I just decided no green at all for this picture.

This was the second picture. I think 
the no green makes for interesting pictures.

Here is another I found. 
So here is my challenge to you.  If you like to color
find a picture that should have green in it, and take the 
# No Green Challenge. 
Do any colors but green. Then please share the picture with me. 
G.G.
P.S.  My favorite coloring book artist is Johanna Basford.
I have a ton of her coloring books. So if you are looking for a good adult coloring book check
hers out.









No comments:

Post a Comment