Saturday, September 8, 2018

My Weekly Garden Walk... Week 15, July 10, 2018...The Martin Family has left....

Rose Of Sharon.

It's week 15 of walking in the 
gardens and I'm still finding new flowers.
It's really hot here in Utah.  I've done 
a few afternoon walks and I look 
forward to morning walks, I feel like 
I see more wildlife in the morning.



I did see this Robin.  Looks like the worm hunting is good.



Black Eyed Susans.




The mix of Petunias and Potato Vines is pretty.







I am looking for the perfect photo of this 
stream and then I think I'll make it into a puzzle.


I'm always amazed at the transformation from flower bud
to flower. This is a Zinnia flower bud.

How does the top photo become this.
It just amazes me.






I think this is a Tiger Lily.



Going towards the Pond.




Lonely Duck is still at the pond, but the Martin family (Goose family) has left.  



I like the Caterpillar. He is surrounded by Shasta Daisies, Zinnias, and Cone Flowers.
Looking down towards the Rose Garden.



Purple Dahlia





In the Fragrance Garden.


This is a type of Morning Glory.


Sweet Pea flowers.

I like these trellis they make for the vine 
plants to grow up.

Chocolate Cosmo.  It even smells like chocolate.
This plant blooms all season.


I was hoping to see this plant's flowers, but I have never seen them.




I like all the Herbs and learning that you can 
do in the fragrance garden.






Passion Flower.  I'm learning as I do this weekly walk that
there are flowers that I photograph weekly.  This is one of them.  I just think it 
is a cool flower.  They grow in many different places in the garden.













I'm not sure what this plant is, but I found it 
very interesting.  A kind of big plant with a very 
small flower.









This flower reminds me of a sock puppet.
The bee's like it.











There are a lot of different types of lilies in 
bloom right now.












I think it's a good thing this plant is in a pot, I would not want to bump into this plant.  Look at the thorns on the leaf.



Some baby sparrows.


It's so nice to have a huge garden like this to 
go and walk at.  I love seeing all the flowers and wildlife.
Did you have a favorite photo?
G.G.



No comments:

Post a Comment