Saturday, September 22, 2018

My Weekly Garden Walk.....Week 16 July 18, 2018 ...Lots of different Summer flowers are blooming.

July was the really hot month in the garden.  I still find after
16 weeks of walking that I can find a new flower. Which is amazing.
I love also seeing the wild life.  
I am always trying to get a really good photo of the 
humming birds.  They move so fast though.


All the summer flowers are so pretty. 
This bench has lots of petunias around it.


It amazes me how this flower bud.

                                                         Becomes this huge flower.




There are Black Eyed Susans everywhere right now.

I like this big pine tree surrounded by white Petunias.

I found the Humming bird.







In the spring this is where the purple pathway was.












I like Zinnia's they last a long time.



I like this spot too, going to the koi pond.


     I think this is "Lonely duck" Sometimes it's hard to get a good photo of  him as he will disappear                                                   under the water right as I go to take the photo.
The Rose Garden.


Looking from the Rose Garden up to the Italian Garden.






I like Gazania flowers.  They open to the warmth of the sun and 
close again at night.


Orange Gazinias.





I think this is a Lime tree.




Heading away from the fragrance garden to the secret garden.









It's interesting how some flowers are made up of 
lots of little flowers.




I like the colors of this plant.

In the Secret garden there are some nice potted plant 
arrangements.


A lily before it blooms.




Can you see the Humming Bird in this photo?






Looking down towards the Rose Garden from the top of the Italian Garden.










Looking out at the gardens from the main building.

Another week of walking done.  It's such a nice place to walk.
Do you have a favorite Photo?
G.G.



No comments:

Post a Comment