Sunday, September 16, 2018

Mom of a Missionary.....Emails from Mexico...Sept. 3, 2018

Uh Oh!

Hello Friends and Family!

It's me, Elder Bowlby. Surprise!

So, the transfers arrived. I'm staying here in Mante with Elder Garcia. It's his last transfer in the mission.
He has 6 more weeks until he "expires" and goes home.

This week was interesting. We did a lot of work and did not see a ton of results.
We taught an english class, and we invited people to baptism...

In the end my companion had to go to Tampico for a medical investigation
. He was feeling very bad and there were no doctors available in Mante... It was weird staying in Tampico for a night.

After my companion was examined, we went to the Mission home to eat before we returned to Mante...
and I got to see a few of my companions who had completed their missions! Elder Estrada (my third companion)
and Elder Allred (my fourth companion). We had a nice, long conversation about good memories and then we left for Mante.

It was odd.

Now it's a new transfer. I'm going to work with more faith. But what is... faith? Read about Faith here!

Love you all! Miss you. Have a great weeeek!

-Elder Bowlby

No comments:

Post a Comment