Thursday, April 28, 2016

Temple Square Spring Flowers....

Spring at Temple Square is filled with Tulips...I have to say this is probably my favorite photo from my latest trip into the city...I love the way the sun is coming through the flowers...this will be a future card, and perhaps I'll also frame it and display it in my house...
I thought these yellow flowers were very pretty...I'm not sure what they are, so that will be my next task, to find out their name...I'm collecting flower photos as a new project is to put together a Meaning of Flowers photo dictionary with a photo of every flower....so if you know what this flower is let me know.
So I found this one huge flower in the middle of all these tulips, I'm not sure if it is a double tulip, or what it is, but it looked really interesting.

I love walking around and looking at all the different flower beds...I could spend all day walking the gardens at Temple Square.




I hope you enjoyed the photos...There is a book you can get that explains how they plan the gardens, and what the favorite plants are.  It is an interesting garden book, very technical...If  you want to reproduce their garden techniques this a book to use, I liked the last half that tells more about the plants used.
G.G.




No comments:

Post a Comment