Friday, April 15, 2016

I'm A Crazy Hen's And Chickens Lady...Part One...My New Garden Adventure...

Last fall I decided that I would grow Hen's and Chickens in my house so that I could plant them around the window wells of my house when spring arrived.   What started out as a few pots of Hen's and Chickens...
became a bunch of pots of Hen's and Chickens....
That became a house full of Hen's and Chickens......
In part two I'll show you what my plan is, and then as the garden season continues I'll let you know how they survive...I'm actually a little sad that it is almost time to plant them out side.  The last photo is of the ones I planted outside last year...My daughter counted and said I have 26 plants in my house...She thinks that is enough for the garden, I keep saying that I think I need more.  ...
If you want to learn about crafts you can do with Succulents this is a great book to read...It also tells you how to take care of them...The Author also has a blog site which I need to check out... 
Happy Gardening.
G.G.



No comments:

Post a Comment