Wednesday, April 15, 2015

#TBT...The year the skunk came before school photo day......

     Spring and Skunks coming out and spraying and getting hit on the road all remind me of one thing....
The year the cat and the skunk got into a fight in our basement.  I was in second grade and it was the night before school photos.  Woken up by my parents to the most horrible smell in the world...at least that is my thought.  We left our house and went to one of my  mom's friends houses....If I remember correctly.
The photo above is the the result of the spraying skunk.  A not so great looking school photo.  I also realize as I look at this photo, that I have no front teeth.  In my mind I always thought the photo was much worse, looking at it now I think despite it all I still look pretty cute!
     My husband for whatever strange reason is not bothered too much by the smell of skunk....and knowing I am whenever we pass by a smelly skunk place he takes a deep breath in, while I hold my breath for dear life.  Ugh skunk smell !  He laughs and I remember the night of the skunk! 
Happy Thursday.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment