Wednesday, April 29, 2015

New plants for my Garden....

I've been trying some new plants in my garden this year.  Here is one of them.  Unfortunately I lost the little marker that comes with it to tell me what it is... So I'll be searching the garden books to figure it out.  The other sad thing is that I can't find any more at the garden stores....and I like this little plant.  It is perfect for the front of my garden.  It is small, and pretty and keeps on blooming.  I love it!

This is a Portulaca.  It is another small plant for the front of my garden.  it has a bunch of different colored flowers.
I like the different colors.  So I hope these little plants will survive.  I'm trying to find plants that don't require much water, and like a lot of sun.
My new Carnation plant.  I love Carnations.

I like all these little plants.  I look forward to seeing how they do this summer.
This is the book that I need to buy....Or take out of the library over and over again.
Happy gardening.
G.G.



No comments:

Post a Comment