Friday, October 4, 2013

Gratitude Friday

" If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling the nurtures the soul." Harold Kushner

So it is Friday, and I'm so Grateful for that. I have survived another week of working long hours and caring for my family.  Looking back on the week there is much to be thankful for.
1.
I'm thankful that my daughter did well at her Karate challenge.  I'm grateful that I am able to pay so she can learn Karate as it teaches her many great values that will help her succeed in life


.2. I am grateful for all the beautiful colors fall brings and the cooler weather.  I look around and am just amazed by the beauty of the world.

3. I'm grateful for the time I got to spend in the Temple this week.  One of the great blessings of moving to Utah for me is being able to attend the Temple every week.  There is so much to learn and so much service to be done there.  It is also nice to go to a quiet place away from the world and be able to have peace.
4. I am grateful for all the people who share old photo's and family stories on line.  I love to find photo's of my ancestors, and to learn about their lives.
5. I am thankful that I have been able to pay all my bills this week.
6.  I am thankful for the lessons we had a church this past Sunday, they really helped me to grow spiritually.
7. I am thankful that our heating unit is new and works well.  It was nice to be able to turn the heat on this morning.
8. I'm thankful for all the sun light that comes into my home and heats it up.  We really don't have to run our heating much in the day if the sun comes out.  Our house gets so warm.
9. I'm grateful for tubs of sweaters.  I have quiet the collection and its time to get them out.  I love sweaters.
10. I'm Thankful for my hands as I do so many things with them.  They continue to type and work all day and never ache.  That is quiet the blessing. :)

Related Site:

Well hope you enjoyed my list of the things I've been grateful for this week.  Still trying to be more diligent in writing things down each day. Please feel free to share what things you are thankful for or how having gratitude in your life has helped you.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment