Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Taking a different road home.... Our Arizona trip part 3

On our trip home we passed a lot of Cati.  I thought they were really cool looking.  One thing we saw was lots of Elk and deer crossing signs too.  I really wanted to see some wild life.  On the way home we did see lots of deer and were very lucky not to run into one that happened to walk in front of us on the road.
Most of the time on the ride back we saw nothing but the desert and the road.  But here are some photos I took.
I think this is what I thought it would look like in the desert.  There were area's that did have lots of grass and horses, and cattle though.
There were lots of mountain areas too.
Here is the Navajo Bridge.  My daughter got on the bridge looked down and promptly walked off.  They didn't have the fencing like the Glen Canyon Bridge and she was a little scared that she could fall over the edge.
Looking down to the water you can see a group of people rafting down the river.  It is very far down.
For some reason I can not upload any more photo's so look for a part 4 to this trip.  It was a long, long drive home.  12 hours in a car with two teenagers.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment