Friday, November 16, 2012

Family trips and Family Photos...G.G.S trip to Arizona part 2..

Family trips always equal funny family photos.  The last time I saw my Brother and his family was probably 5 years ago.  I'm not sure where the photo's of the family from then are. But it was great to get back together and get some photo's of everyone.  I think my parents have the best photo's on their camera so I have to wait.  But here we are learning to play disc golf.  It is nothing like throwing a Frisbee and nothing like golf either.  But that is my opinion.  What I really like about this photo is my brothers family all have sun glasses on.  I also realize no matter how hard you try someone looks funny that would be my husband.  He either has his eyes shut or his mouth open in most of the photos. Because as he says "Bowlby Men are not photogenic."
Here are some more photo's.  We are now waiting for the Bowlby man....  But again there are all sorts of funny faces.  Believe it or not it was cold in Arizona.  Everyone keeps telling me that can't be so.  But it was cold!
Here is a good shot.  I think everyone is looking at the camera and not making a face and my husband is smiling and not talking in the photo.  This was a great visit, my father was in tears at dinner as he was so surprised that we all were able to get together.  My mother also kept commenting that she could not believe we were all together.
There is a photo of my parents and the grand kids when they were very young and this is a remake of that photo.  My daughter was just a baby in the first photo and was sitting on my mom's lap.  So she had to sit on her lap again.  I'll have to find it and scan it into the computer.  All the kids are about the same height now.  In fact I think my son might be taller than his cousins.  It was fun to see how much they all look alike. 
This has made me think about gathering up some old family photo shots that I have of ancestors and putting them in a blog.  I may get a chance to do our photo's from the long drive home tomorrow.  Hope you enjoyed seeing our family photos.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment