Saturday, February 27, 2021

Valentines 2021

 

We had a nice valentines day despite the ongoing pandemic.
It was amazing how fast the store sold out of chocolates.

I thought I would share some of the photos I took 
of the store with you.  I love the store I work at.
I do the accounting and bank work for the store,
along with mailing packages out for customers and I'm also in charge
of balloons. In the above photo is one of the hot air balloon baskets we
put together for valentines day.  We sold 8 of them this year.

Here is another shot of the flower displays with some of my balloons.
I start the process of valentines day balloons in October.  
My order will arrive in January and then I slowly get them organized
for Valentines day.  I spent almost a whole week, just inflating valentines day
balloons.  I was so pleased that my store made top sales this year.  That has 
always been my end goal.

The floral shop had so many wonderful valentines gifts.
Our Floral Shop Manager is so talented, I love seeing
the flower arrangements that she makes.

There were so many beautiful flowers.
I would go around before my shift started and snap
photos.  I will have some nice flower photos to
make into cards to send to my friends.

The Lilies were so beautiful.

Someday I would like to put my photos into a book
with the meanings of the flowers.  That is one of my big
projects for this year.


I don't usually get flowers for my house,
because many are poisonous to cats.
I sure love to look at them though.




All the decorations were just so beautiful.
My store around the holidays feels so magical.
I love how they go all out to make the store look special.


I would have a hard time deciding what to get as a gift
If I was young and in love for the first time.
I'm glad I'm in the comfortable love of a life time stage.








Here are a few of my best selling balloons.
The dog did not stay in the store long. 


For some reason everyone loves this squid balloon too.
It's kind of fun to make.  I think we sold over 30 of them.
Well I hope you enjoyed my photos.
Hope you had a wonderful Valentines day.
It feels like this year is just speeding by.
G.G.



No comments:

Post a Comment