Wednesday, November 7, 2018

My Weekly Walk in the Gardens. Week 25, Sept. 19,2018. They are planting the tulips!

I like the colors of fall and Mum plants.



This lily plant is pretty. 


The petunia plants and potato vines have been taken out.

Anywhere you see the new planting of pansies and poppies, underneath
are the tulip bulbs.



Look at all those tulip bulbs.  I can't wait for spring!




Some of the roses still look pretty.






The bees are still busy in the garden, but I 
don't see as many of the other birds.  I haven't 
seen the humming birds in a couple of weeks now.





It was dog days in the garden.  I'm not sure that
I like sharing the garden with dogs.  I'm more a cat person, they should
have a cat day.  I would take my cat, maybe not.


Some of the potted plant arrangements got huge over the past few weeks.
My days are the gardens are numbered.  I don't look forward to when it closes.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment