Wednesday, November 7, 2018

My Weekly Garden Walk. Week 26, Sept. 28,2018

Most of the summer flowers are being taken from the garden, and
now they are planting the tulip bulbs. They then plant poppy and pansies
over the bulbs.


I call this the "Nana-Pop Pop Pansy."  For my 
in laws.  Their favorite colors are purple and orange.




There are yellow pansys around the stream now. 
But I think they are letting the water drain out, probably
to get ready for the winter light show.



The caterpillar still has lots of flowers around it.  I wonder for 
how long though.


This is an english daisy.

All the plants in the Fragrance garden have been
taken out.



This is how they set up the plants before planting them.
What a lot of work.





This plant smells like chocolate too.



The Glass Tulips have been taken away.
I really like them too. 
I still have a few more dinosaurs to find.  The last tree has been
very hard for me to find. Ugh!
G.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment