Saturday, September 16, 2017

Mom Of A Missionary... An E-mail Full of Photo's... or as my sons says...Fotos por sus ojos.

​(My companion with a neighborhood dog, Solin. Elder Arellanes is a great teacher, friend, and companion. Solin is rarely any of those things. He just likes to try and snag food from the missionaries.)
I witnessed a traditional Mexican baile in San Felipe. If you're wondering, yes, those are real Machetes. The dancers struck them together above and below their legs as they were dancing. Crazy!)

​(A calm park in San Felipe. There are often Horse races here as well.)

Radical clock tower in Huejutla. Pretty sure the date below the clock is 1908.)
(FREAKY CONCRETE ROPE-BRIDGE. DO NOT RECCOMEND.
Cool photos.  I have friends and family that do not use computers much and so I print these out and send them to them and let them know how Elder Bowlby is doing.  after looking at these again, I'll have to ask my son if he actually walks across this bridge.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment