Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Our Horse and Carriage Ride Around "Down Town Salt Lake City .....Merry Christmas!!

My Daughter wanted to go "Down Town"  and take a horse and carriage ride to see the lights.  So this past Saturday we did that.  She was so excited!
We dressed real warm, because it was very cold out and I'm very glad we did this as there was a 40 minute wait to get a ride.
I can't believe both my children are taller than me!

Frozen but totally excited!
There were lots of horse and carriages out.  This was my favorite one and ended up being the one that we got a ride on.  The horses name was "Buddy" and he was part Morgan horse which I liked.  He was beautiful!
Finally our turn.  We wrapped up in the blankets and enjoyed the ride.  Don't the kids look so happy!

My son sang a song for us.  My daughter at some point starts laughing because my husband is making funny faces.
The lights were beautiful!
I hope we get to go again next year!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment