Monday, September 30, 2013

I love the old photo's.....when doing family history share your old photo's

I love old family photo's.  Through the years I have been able to collect many from all my different family lines.  This is Lou Bowlby.  I love how back in the day young boys were dressed in dresses for photo's.  I'm not sure why this was done, but the photo's are so precious.
I look at these photo's of ancestors and wonder what their lives were like.  Why were they getting their photo taken.  This is John Brutcher.  I also like to look at them to see if my children have any of their features.
This is of my great great grandfather. Luther Boyd.  I was so excited they day I found this photo on line. As we did not have much information on my Boyd family.
look at this old wheel chair.  The woman in this photo is suffering from something, you can see how deformed one of her hands is.  I wonder what her life was like.
I've been trying to put my photo's on line to share with others.  Someone commented the other week..." I love the old photo's."  
I love them too.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment