Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy new year.... Time to buckle down and face some tough resolutions

For some reason I'm unable to put photo's in my blog, but I wanted to wish you all a happy new year.  This year I have some tough resolutions to try out. 
Resolution 1: I'm not buying anything for myself unless I need it.  So that means no clothing, and no gardening this year.  I figure I have way more clothes than I need and I'll just visit the temples to get my garden fixes. 
Resolution 2:  No buying from the store vending machine.  My diet needs to change, no more chips and soda every time I work.  The money I save will go to paying down my bills.
Resolution 3:  Go to an employment center and get help finding a new job.  Yes I'd like to see what else I can do.
Resolution 4:  Continue to do my Family history research, help others and get my family to the temple once a month.  And I need to be going on my own at least once a week. 
I hope to share some family history books, tips, and stories with you this year.  Since I can't buy anything this year I'll be home working a lot.
Resolution 5:  Get my book written.  I've got two chapters done.  And lots of ideas.  Wish I was a better writer.
Resolution 6: Find my inner core again. ( you have to see the movie Rise of the Guardians to understand.)  My inner core is sweetness and the stress of the last two years took some of that away and I really need to find that again.  My husband hasn't lost his can you guess what his is?  We call him Jack Frost now.  Everytime I have frost on my window at night I call him and say " Jack you really love me!"

Heres to an interesting new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment