Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thinking of You've Got Mail..." I lead a small life...

I've been thinking that I need to watch "You've Got Mail"  again.  I love the whole movie it resonates with me on so many levels. Lately I've been thinking of this one quote " I lead a small life- well, valuable, but small- and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because i haven't been brave?"
I have always felt I live a small life.  I love things being simple.  I don't look to deeply at the world.  Yet lately I've been thinking, and pondering about life and the meaning of things.  And I've realized that in the coming year that I'm going to begin a whole new way of life.  I'm going to begin a very spiritual walk, where I look and question those things that are before me.  I've been having my eyes opened lately to the meaning of things symbolic.  But to understand I must study, and question.  So 2012 will be my study and question those things I see year.  I'm hoping the spirit will answer my questions and show me what I'm to learn.  I know this may seems cryptic.  But to me it all makes sense.  I've realized that the most important part of my life is about to open up.  My destiny is about to be fulfilled.  A dream I had as a child is opening in a grand way.
When I was young I told my mother that God had a work for me to do.  I'm there now, I've figured out my work and I'm excited to be moving forward.  It's nice to finally have the pieces fall into place.
Our family is still living in the barren world of who ville.  We do have a tree with lights on it, but still no Christmas decorations.  But you know.  The spirit of Christmas is here.  There is love, and there is room for Him.  Our hearts are open to receive our Savior and King.  How thankful I am to be a servant to our Lord Jesus Christ.  May you all have a blessed Christmas. 
Tonight we go to the city to see the lights.  I can't wait.  Our other news is my daughter started Karate.  I think this will be a good thing for her.  I'm very interested in all that they teach.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment