Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Playing Santa: My year to pay it forward.

Here is one of our many Christmas photo's taken this year.  My scanner has pretty much died so it does not look that great.  Have no fear, a new scanner is on the way.  But I don't have the time to open it and read all the instructions yet. 
Today I just want to say that I'm paying it forward!  Have you heard that phrase?  Well last year was tough, Christmas was going to be small and rough.  Then Santa's came in all forms.  They bestowed our struggling family with little gifts that made the difference.  The Kids felt that Christmas was wonderful. This year we are in a better position.  And so my family is playing Santa.  We are making stockings up for some friends who are finding life to be a bit rough.  I feel Christmas is more special because we are able to give and show love to others.  So if you are having a good year, and you know someone who is in need.  Be a Santa for them.  Help make their Christmas I little more brighter letting someone else know they are loved.
For a good Christmas song check out Amy Grant's "I Need a Silent Night."  I found this song last year and just love to listen to it.
GG.

No comments:

Post a Comment