Friday, June 24, 2011

Never believe you have enought boxes when moving!

Just a short blog today before it is back to cleaning and packing. Never believe you have enough boxes when you are moving, and take from anyone who offers them to you. At first when boxes started to come into the house I thought, hey that's enough. Now I know, it wasn't. I guess I just didn't realize how little fits into a box, or how much stuff I have. My house the past few days has been a disaster area. I'm now waiting for my husbands friend to come and finish some stuff, and then I can call the painters so they can finish painting once he finishes. I knew we should have just hired someone else but my husband would not listen, and so I'm a little


stressed. So I continue to do what I can do, and wait. I pray and pray all will work out in the end.

There is so much cleaning to do, that I keep busy all day long. Between the attic and the basement and everywhere in between I have something to do. Again most days I feel the Lord carrying me. It reminds me of the dream I had of the Lord carrying me down a very steep and treacherous cliff blindfolded. When I turned around I felt it was impossible that I did it. Perhaps he had sent me the dream as a warning and reminder that he would carry me. It's a lot to ask of me. But I just continue forward. Constantly praying for the

Strengthen to make it. Hope you enjoy the flower photos. My garden still keeps me calm. Just to go out and see the flowers and weed, helps so much. Have a good weekend all.







No comments:

Post a Comment