Friday, February 4, 2011

Refuse to do the plastic swipe!



Ah summer, flowers and butterflies how I miss them among the frozen snow.

My thought today is that I must refuse to do the plastic swipe. Which is use credit cards. Here is a link to an article about keeping debt free. I have gotten all our credit card debt paid off, and now I hope to keep from using those cards. I want now to pay down my home equity line. I have also decided to try to start putting just a little bit away each month in our savings and try to get our savings built back up to pre-job loss days. This month will be hard as work is slow for both my husband and I but that is my goal. Perhaps I'll start small say $10.00 this month.

Here are two Alan Jackson Songs that are favorite "LOVE" Songs for me:

Remember when ( I made a video for my in laws with this song and their wedding photo's for their 50th. They loved it.)
I love you all over again (made a video with this song and photo's of me and my husband for our 10 year anniversary.)
I have to admit I had to sit and watch a bunch of Alan video's. I just think he's one of the best singers. My parents actually sent me and my husband to one of his concerts years ago. It was the best.
Moments of Joy:) Watching Alan Jackson videos. Spending time with my son waiting for the bus in the early morning. Chatting with my daughter as I drive her to school. Time with my children has only become more precious as I work. Time to sit and read a book and do Sudoku puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment