Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Living on a budget can help you not use credit cards.


As I get ready to sit down and write out my budget I realize this will help me to save, and not use credit cards. Why because I will know where everything is going. I have always lived on and had a monthly budget. I am now keeping all receipts and even looking at how much we spend on gas each month. I'm am determined to find more ways to cut spending. It's is hard when you are pretty much living on a thread, but there should be a bit more that could be cut, I think. Here is an article about living on a budget hope it helps you.
My husband will fly to Utah in a few weeks. I'm amazed that we are taking these steps and look forward to what he will have to say when he gets back. I'm kind of jealous that he gets to go out and see Utah. I've always wondered what it is like out there. You get so many different opinions, If I don't get to go out I'll be a little sad. Perhaps that is what I'll try to save money for a trip to Utah. If we continue on this path what an adventure for our family. What a huge undertaking too. I think I need to start really purging my house of all the stuff we have been collecting over the years. Perhaps I'll make a few dollars in the process.
No love song to day as Valentines is over. Here is a good song if you are in a trial.
Stronger by Mandisa.
Courage is by the strange familiar. I hear this one at work everyday, and think I need that. I need to just keep on going, moving forward with faith. Don't we all.
So here's a thought if we do move,then I'll have to do a blog of "Road trip with Meowing Cat." My husband said he would drive with the cat and our stuff, and I said "No way, you would kill my cat before you got to your destination."
Any comments on this possible move? Got to figure out how to do it all without credit cards! I think they said they would pay for the travel expense to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment