Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wishing it was summer again.

It's cold in the house and soon I go to work. I know it is going to be very busy today. And so I wish I was back in the summer. I'm wishing it was warm and my only concern was cooling down at the pool side or being at the beach. Winter is not my favorite season and so if I had my way it would be skipped.
My husband is not having a good week. He is always worrying is he going to get laid off? Is he ever going to make good hours? He also is trying to apply for a job and can't get past the log on screen because it won't accept the password that the company gave him. He can't get in contact with anyone. It is stressing him out. He is such a

good person he tries so hard to do a good job. All he wants is to be able to provide for his family. We don't need a huge salary, we don't need a lot, but we need enough to pay the bills. Is that too much to ask for? I worry about how much more he will be able to take. How much more either of us will be able to take. I pray that some type of good change comes soon.
Well it's off to work. Busy, Busy day.






No comments:

Post a Comment