Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Papasan!


For the longest time I have wanted a Papasan chair. But I have always looked at the price and thought it seems so expensive. What if I buy it and then I don't like it as much as I think I'm going to like it. This past Friday was my lucky day. As I was driving home from grocery shopping one of the neighbors had a Papasan chair on their front lawn for sale. Once all the perishables were in the refrigerator I went and asked how much they wanted to sell it for. They Wanted $20.00. I ran home got the $20.00 and the chair was mine. Well when my cat or my daughter are not in it. It is going to be the perfect place to sit and relax and read. What a great blessing for me!

1 comment:

  1. I've always thought those chairs looked so comfy! I'm not surprised Amber has claimed it for herself:-)

    ReplyDelete