Tuesday, May 5, 2020

More Purple Tulips. The World is beginning to open up again. 5/3/2020

Tomorrow I get to go back to the Gardens.  I'm excited to
be able to walk around and see what is blooming.
While things are opening I have a feeling it will be a long time before 
we have a normal life again.


In reading about this virus I realize that in the opening up 
of thing there is going to be more people dying.  They are
projecting 3000 people a day I think across the country will
die at some point.  It's sobering numbers.

I am amazed there are people who still believe this is some fake government
thing to put us under their control.  
I work in a grocery store, and thankfully I work a little bit
away from the average customer.  Most of the time
I'm in a little room doing the accounting, but all day long I still
wear a face mask and gloves.  My hands are so dry from wearing gloves
and sweating in them.  By the end of my shift all I want is to be home, away from
other people and their opinions. 

By the end of my work week I am worn out, physically and emotionally.
Thank you to those people who are kind enough to also wear face masks when shopping.
I feel that you are showing you care.  It's not a hard thing to do, wear something on your face and stay
6 feet away from others.  Some people though have a hard time with it.  So they don't wear masks, and they complain about the rules and they in my opinion are really saying they 
don't care if others get sick.   Everyday I wonder if I will get home and then
be sick with this virus.  Will I bring it home to my family?  Every day that I don't get sick I thank Heavenly Father.  I try not to worry or fear, I give it all to my Father in Heaven.

" If a Purple tulip could talk
She would say something calm
cool and wise, with out the flash
a soothing, ready balm..."
Poem by  Amelia Brown.

Tomorrow I get to walk the gardens.  The tulips may not
be in the greatest shape, but I know that the Iris will be starting to bloom.
There will be plenty to see, there will be calm in my life, there will be
time to enjoy the beauty of the world, to see how magnificent 
our God is, for he has made every beautiful thing.

Well we have made it through another week, may we
continue to keep healthy, and survive at some point there
will be a more normal life.  I'm not sure what the new normal will be
but I look forward to a time when we can all begin to heal from the 
effects of this virus, I think in someways we are all suffering.
Some of us are sick, some of us are dying, some of us have lost our jobs,
some of us are emotionally stressed.  It will be nice when we can
all begin to heal.
Take care my friends.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment