Monday, April 9, 2018

Mom of a Missionary February 19, 2018... Get A Little, Work a lot....

Hello, Family and friends!

Still chugging on here. I learn something new every day. 

I'm going to be brief because there isn't much to share. Our little area is progressing very slowly. It's a lot of walking, a lot of knocking, a lot of talking. I made the mistake of trying to take all the load onto myself and I think that's why I'm feeling so rough around the edges. Some members are working to help me with my posture too.

I'm learning to be a nicer person, work around my pride and perfectionism, boost up others, and work smarter. My companion is really helping me learn how to be a better missionary. 

I find that I actually like to play volleyball. Every monday we get together and play. It's really fun because we're really bad but like to pretend that we're good and overreact.

I'm almost 20. I find it amazing that this sunday i'm going to be turning 20 in a foreign country. Didn't see that one coming.

Well, I love you all. I wish you the best. Happy late Valentines day! Keep strong.

-Elder Bowlby 

The weeks when the letters are short are hard.  As it's like you only get a little bit of time with your missionary.  I really like the weeks where I get two letters and photos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment