Friday, November 29, 2013

I will continue to be Thankful even with Thanksgiving being over.

Sorry I have not done any post for awhile, I got a promotion at work and have been very busy learning about  my new position.  But I wanted to take time today and think about all I am grateful for.  I also want to remind everyone not to stop being thankful because Thanksgiving is over.  I have learned over the past months that Gratitude brings great blessings.  So be sure to find things to be thankful for everyday.
Here is my Gratitude list for the week.
1. I'm thankful for all the people at my work that support me in my new position.  While I learn lot of new things many people are being kind and helpful and telling me they are happy I got the position.  So Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
2. I'm thankful for warm sunny days.  I love to sit in the sun and just rest.  I get to do that often and it is so relaxing.
3. I'm thankful for kind and creative children.  My children are just wonderful.
4. I'm thankful that I will get full health benefits at work.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
5. I am thankful for people who write books about meditation and healing.  I'm enjoying some new spiritual journeys.
6. I am thankful for computer technology.
7. I am thankful for the beauty of our world.  And the animals and plants that we share this world with.
8. I am thankful for a healthy body that I push to the limits sometimes at work.  I do a lot of standing and running about.
9. I am thankful for quiet moments.
10.  I am thankful for "God Winks"  Thank you , Thank you, Thank you.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment