Friday, November 15, 2013

I focus my attitude on gratitude.........

Friday came fast.  I am struggling this week with my blog as I have gone from working early mornings (last week) to working all closing shifts at work this week.  Then next week will be all early mornings again. Ugh!  So my poor mind and body feel a bit out of it.
When I have time to read, I have been focusing on learning about connecting with my spiritual side and learning to rely on intuition.  I love to learn and the book I've been reading this week on this subject has a small section on gratitude.  So I thought I'd share from it.
The positive thought that you  think to yourself is : I focus my attitude on gratitude.
Here is a quote from the book I'm reading : " Gratitude encourages intuition and abundance.  Be thankful for who and what is in your life - instead of complaining about what you don't have.  Appreciate all the abundance and goodness that's around you whether big or small.  Be thankful for your health, children, sunny days, your garden, family, best friends, or even the person who let you jump ahead in line at the bank.  The more joy you begin to notice and appreciate, the easier it is for your intuition to lead you to even more happiness and prosperity.
Here are somethings I am thankful for this week:
1. a loving and supportive husband
2. wonderful children
3. a healthy kitty who keeps me company
4. people who have helped  me while I learn my new job.
5. my smart phone.  I will be using it a lot more now.
6. better health.
7. the ability to attend the Temple.
8. Time to learn and grow in this world.
9. People who are kind
10. Customers who are kind and thankful for the service they receive.
11. Quiet time to sit in the sun, and recharge my inner self.
It's fall and my garden is no longer in bloom.  I miss my flowers so I'm grateful for all the great photo's I got.
Remember to count your blessing when you feel discouraged instead of counting all that is wrong.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment