Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Welcome to my garage....

We are now under contract to buy this house in Lehi.  It is a true new Utah home..."Welcome to my garage.  I like that I have garden space right in the front.  The window is the kitchen window.  You walk into a nice little foyer.  Perfect for our little bench that was given to us years ago that sat in our attic.

Here is a photo of part of the kitchen.  I like the color scheme for most of the house.  There are only a few rooms that we will repaint.  There is a pantry on the opposite side of the kitchen.  It's small but I like that.
Here is a view of the kitchen and dining area.  My husband likes this type of table.  I think we sell these at work, so perhaps when there is a good sale going on we will get this type of table.  I like that the floors are not carpeted.  And the windows with all the light.

This is the upstairs formal living room area, right next to the dining area.  Again i love all the windows and light that we will get.  The door goes to the back yard.
The other wall of the upstairs living room.  I like the color's of this room.  It will be empty for awhile as we do not have any living room furnature.  Perhaps I can find a nice rug at work too.
This is the master bedroom.  This photo does not give you much to go by.  We will most likely paint this room a different color.
This is part of the finished basement.  It also doesn't give you a good idea of how big it is.  It is a lot bigger and has two bedrooms down there too.  My daughter wants a basement bedroom.
Here is the back deck.  I hope that someday we can make it a sceened in porch.  Then Kitty could go out on it too.

1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely, Kim! Hope everything works out. I think you'll have fun making it your own.

    ReplyDelete