Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WHAT IS THIS?


Every day at work I'm asked "What is this?" Between the young children that come into the library to even teachers I have at least one person daily that asks "what is this?" Typically I say, "If my computer was on this side of my desk the wires would go in that spot." I'm not sure what this is actually called. I do know this spot in the library has the most germs (is germyest a word?). Because not only do people ask what this is, they have to touch it. All the children and some adults feel a unstoppable desire to stick their fingers in this. In fact two young boys told me just the other day that every time they come in the library they have to touch this. I will miss being asked "What is this?" It has caused me to smile much lately!

1 comment:

  1. I suddenly feel the need to come to your school and touch this... (I'll bring my hand-sanitizing wipes, of course!)

    ReplyDelete