Thursday, March 25, 2010

My 2nd to Last Bulletin board


Here are two photo's of my Dr. Seuss bulletin board. The kids really loved looking at all the different book covers. The books could not be kept on the shelves all last month. My Favorite Dr. Seuss book is Green eggs and ham. I think it's because I'm a picky eater and I can understand saying "I do not like that food". I don't like to try new things. But after a week of listening to the story I did get a little tired of it. I also got to listen to Fox in Sox's and I have to say I never realized how tongue tied one could get reading it. One of the teachers asked me if I regretted taking over making the bulletin boards. I can say honesty no! I have loved making the bulletin boards. I will miss doing this!

I think when my children were young that we read many of these books. I don't think you can ever be to old to read Dr. Seuss. One thing I know I will do when my job has ended is keep reading children's book. It's nice to read at a level where the world for the most part is still innocent and fun. My last bulletin board is in progress right now. I'm doing Cinderella stories. I've always felt connected to Cinderella. We both had rough starts in life, we both have very small feet, and we both found our "prince charmings". Last year I learned that there are lots of different Cinderella stories, the past few days I've been reading them. Most people only know the Disney story or the french story, but there are so many others and they are all great!

No comments:

Post a Comment