Friday, June 21, 2024

On my vacation I tried to be lazy, I found it difficult.


 On vacation I sat on the beach and read a whole magazine. One of the articles was about being lazy. I’m not sure lazy is the right word, maybe it should be relaxed.  I tried to sit and relax.

I watched the clouds go by.

I listened to the waves. And watched boats come in and out of 
the inlet.

I think many were fishing tour boats.

I read my magazine.
It was all about things to do in the summer.
I am not used to sitting around and doing nothing.
About an hour in and I wanted to be doing something.
Walking, exploring, seeing new things.
My husband he could sleep all day on the beach.
I couldn’t do that, so I went for some walks
while he slept.

Here is breakfast on day one of our beach trip. 

We found this restaurant the last time we 
visited New Jersey. 

He likes to soak in all the beach vibes.

Can you sleep all day on the beach?
I enjoy walking and exploring more 
than laying around. 
Kimberly 




No comments:

Post a Comment