Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Beach vacation day two.

On day two of our beach vacation we were going to get up and catch the sunrise but we didn’t make it.

We went for a walk on the point pleasant beach.
We learned a bit about the large fishing boats.
I got some cool sea bird photos.

I think this is my favorite type of 
Gull. I’m going to do a 
Birds I saw on my vacation blog at some point.


Captain James is ready to fight.

After a day laying on the beach 
He was actually as red as a lobster.🦞 

My husband never really spent time on this 
Side of the inlet when he lived in New Jersey.
So it was a new adventure for both of us.

Little bird and the old fisherman.
I think he used to carry a lantern.

This is a memorial for people lost at sea.





The wooden anchor says “no grave but the sea”
And the plaques are memorials for people lost 
at sea.  I may try to look up the boat names and 
See what happened.

 
It’s nice to sit and feel the breeze and 
Watch the boats come in and out.

I have told my children,
look for me in the reflection of the sunglasses.
There are never photos of the photographer.


I enjoy walking the board walk and looking 👀 
At all the different beach houses.

They come in all different shapes and 
Designs.

The little beach bungalow is my favorite.


This was just an interesting looking place.

I joked that my beach house would have this type of yard,
Totally out of control, driving my neighbors crazy.

There are lots of cute shops on the boardwalk.

Why do I now need to lose ten pounds instead of five?
Probably my love of ice cream 🍦.

So much candy.🍭 

I was going to play this game,
But when we went back the next day we could not find it.

Now off to sit in the sun. 
Kimberly 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment