Sunday, November 26, 2023

I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 52!

I wanted to rewrite the Taylor Swift 22 lyrics,
To go for being 52. 
But song writing is not a skill I possess.

My husband kindly reversed the numbers of my age
So my cards read “25”. Many people have been kind 
And have said I look more to be in my thirties.


Here is the cute little cake I had the bakery make for me.
It came in a big box, so my daughter was 
A little disappointed at its true size.

I didn’t want a large cake. I am trying to lose 8 pounds.
I’m trying hard to stay away from sugar.

So here I go, 52 years down, heading into year 53.
I’m hoping to stay active and healthy in this coming year.
I am also hoping to be more spiritual.
I also hope this is the year that I really get the house decluttered.  My birthday present is a new dishwasher.
I look forward to not washing dishes by hand anymore.
Have a wonderful day.
Kimberly 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment