Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Calm before the storm

We went for a nice walk at the lake today 

The water level is so much better than last year. 
I hope we have another snowy wet winter.

I’m trying different ways to photograph my notes.
I like the sparkle around my husbands hand,
But you can’t really see what I’ve written.

I think you can read it this time.
Today is my mental health day, I need all the calm I can get 
Because tomorrow is the beginning of crazy 
Thanksgiving food buying at my store.

I need to remember to take my camera on our walks.
My phone doesn’t zoom in. 
It would have been fun to get a close up photo of the seagulls.

We had rain the last few days, which 
Means snow on the mountains. It’s so pretty.




The sun sparkling on the water is beautiful. 
I feel relaxed and ready to take on the next few days at work.

Have a great week.
Kimberly 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment